Winter Carnival Open Forum

Bradley Torni

Apr 15, 2016, 10:56:12 AM4/15/16
to Winter Carnival - Main Contact List
Hello Everyone!

I hope that the final weeks of your semesters are going well!

Blue Key will be hosting an Open Forum on Wednesday, April 20th from 6-7 PM in M&M U113.
We are planning on presenting some proposed changes to the Class System, as well as general ways to improve Winter Carnival as a whole.

If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, we encourage you to come and let us know! We value all feedback, as it will help us to improve Winter Carnival for years to come.

Good luck with the last few weeks of the semester and I hope to see you on Wednesday!

Thanks,
Bradley

--
Bradley A. Torni
Michigan Technological University

"We have forty million reasons for failure, but not a single excuse." - Rudyard Kipling