Finding Snow for Statues

Ian Greenlund

Jan 25, 2016, 4:40:25 PM1/25/16
to Winter Carnival - Main Contact List
Hello Statue Builders,

I hope the "warm" weather is not hindering statue building TOO much. The extended forecast is looking better this week so hopefully nothing above freezing. Please draw your attention to the email that I just received from the Blizzard Baja Enterprise.

--

My name is Garrett Mitchell and I am the president of the Blizzard Baja Enterprise. We are building a race track up at the SDC for our Winter Baja Invitational Race. We had some statue team take snow from our race track. Pleaes let them know that they are not allowed to drive on our plowed track or take snow from the track area. We work very hard on preparing the race track surface and cars damage it. We also need the snow for the track sidewalls and for building jumps ans obstacles.

--

Please refrain from taking snow from this area. I do have properties around town that are willing to donate some snow. I had a list of organizations that were interested in snow but I did not go further because of the MASSIVE snow storm we had. If you need snow, email myself and I will get you a spot ASAP!

Thank you for all that you do,

Ian Greenlund

--
Ian M. Greenlund