SnoBall and Awards Ceremony

1 view

Brian Kass

Feb 10, 2017, 3:53:11 PM2/10/17
to winterca...@mtu.edu
Hi All,

I hope you are enjoying all of the Winter Carnival Festivities!

SnoBall will take place in the Rozsa Lobby TOMORROW night from 6:00pm to 8:30pm.

The Jazz Band will be preforming live at the event.  In addition, the Swing Club will be dancing and teaching all those interested how to swing dance.  Snacks and refreshments will be provided.

Directly following the SnoBall, Blue Key Honor Society will be conducting an Awards Ceremony at the Rozsa Center.  The Awards Ceremony is slated to begin at 8:30pm in the Rozsa Center.  Try to arrive a bit early if possible!

CollegeHumorLive will be free of charge to all Michigan Tech students with a valid student ID.  CollegHumorLive will start at 9:00pm following the Awards Ceremony tomorrow night.

I hope you all are enjoying Winter Carnival 2017!

--
Brian Kass

Civil Engineering Major
Vice President Blue Key National Honor Society
"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. A leader adjusts the sails." - John Maxwell