Special Events Results Reporting

1 view

Brian Kass

Feb 6, 2017, 7:55:38 AM2/6/17
to winterca...@mtu.edu
Hi All,

Sorry for the bombardment of emails this morning!  I just want to make sure we are all on the same page to start this week.

All Special Events scores are reported on the Winter Carnival website (www.mtu.edu/carnival).  If you scroll down on the home page, you will find a section titled "Events".  In this section each event has a introduction/description.  Each event also has a blue "Results" tab.  If you click on this tab/link, it will show you a spreadsheet of scores and results for the event.

Please do not hesitate to email me if you have any questions regarding Winter Carnival.  I hope you all have a fun week and enjoy Winter Carnival 2017!

--
Brian Kass

Civil Engineering Major
Vice President Blue Key National Honor Society
"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. A leader adjusts the sails." - John Maxwell