Work requests - Important

Derek Pierce

Jan 28, 2015, 3:56:17 PM1/28/15
to Winter Carnival - Main Contact List
Hello all statue groups,

This is an important reminder to be more specific when submitting work requests for things such as snow removal through facilities. Specifically for locations of the statues sites. I met with the head of grounds today and he told me that there has been problems with groups being too vague on locations, especially when there are more than one site nearby. Please use your site number when requesting work orders, this will make it easier for everybody. Please consult the attached map or the one in the Blue Key office if you have forgotten your site number.

Thank You,
Derek Pierce
Statues Co-Director
2015 Statue Map no water.docx