Last Minute Reminders

Bluekey Vice-president

Nov 17, 2017, 10:10:13 AM11/17/17
to Winter Carnival - Main Contact List
Hello Again Everyone,

Sorry for sending two messages this week, however there are a few things I want to remind people of before we all head out for Thanksgiving break. I understand that some people were having some issues using the forms in regards to access and permissions issues, we have addressed this issue and the links below will work properly. However if you are trying to access forms that are not open yet (ex. Special Events registration) you will not be able to fill out the form.
Again if you have any issues or questions feel free to email me at bkvicep...@mtu.edu

Have a great break,

Lucas

Special Events
  • Banner Painting
    • Banner pickup open currently - come to Blue Key office if you signed up
    • Drop off begins 12/15
Stage Revue
Statues
  • Month Long Mandatory Safety Meeting