Winter Carnival Updates!

Bradley Torni

Dec 1, 2016, 1:51:35 PM12/1/16
to Winter Carnival - Main Contact List
Hello Everyone!

Here's some quick updates for the last few weeks of the semester.

The Month Long and Interactive Statue Safety Meeting is Tomorrow, Friday, December 2nd, 5PM in Fisher 139

The first scaffolding handout for Month Longs and Interactives is this Sunday, December 4th, from 10am to 2pm at the Portage Lake Vault Storage Facility just north of the SDC.  Please sign up for a time on this Google Spreadsheet
The second handout will be January 8th.

Online registration for Special Events is now available and closes at 11:59pm on January 15

Beards Registration opens at 8:00am on December 5 and closes at 5:00pm on December 9. If you wish to participate in Beards, you must register in person, clean shaven, in the Blue Key Office in MUB 106.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email.

Have a great end of the semester!
Bradley

--
Bradley A. Torni
Michigan Technological University

"We have forty million reasons for failure, but not a single excuse." - Rudyard Kipling