OPEN FORUM WEDNESDAY 6-7

1 view

Ian Greenlund

Apr 6, 2015, 10:32:32 AM4/6/15
to Winter Carnival - Main Contact List
Hello Winter Carnival Participants,

We would like to hold a open forum this Wednesday in Chem Sci 103 from 6-7. We are contemplating some changes in the Winter Carnival divisions and how statues are to be judged. We would like to run some of these changes past you all and get your feedback. We are open to whatever suggestions that you all have as well. Please attend because we want your opinion!

See you then,

Ian Greenlund

--
Ian M. Greenlund