Deadline to sign up for Queens and Stage Revue is Tomorrow!!

Bradley Torni

Nov 17, 2016, 7:10:28 PM11/17/16
to Winter Carnival - Main Contact List
Good Evening!

I just wanted to send out a reminder that the deadline to sign up for Queens and Stage Revue is tomorrow, Friday, November 18 at 5:00 PM.

If you are interested in competing in either event, fill out the online registration form, and submit a $20 entry fee as a check made payable to Blue Key.  You can turn this check in to the Blue Key office in the Student Organization office located in MUB 106.  Again, the deadline is Tomorrow, Friday, November 18 at 5:00 PM.

The form for Stage Revue can be found here.
The form for Queens can be found here.

If you have any questions or problems, let me know.

Have a Great Thanksgiving Break!
Bradley

--
Bradley A. Torni
Michigan Technological University

"We have forty million reasons for failure, but not a single excuse." - Rudyard Kipling