Post Winter Carnival Survey

Bradley Torni

Feb 27, 2017, 11:43:47 AM2/27/17
to Winter Carnival - Main Contact List
Hello Everyone!

I hope your final week before spring break has started off well!

As everyone knows, Winter Carnival has already come and gone.  I want to thank each and every one of you for competing in all of the events that we host each year.  I had a blast working with everyone, and I hope you all enjoyed Winter Carnival as much as I did.

Each year, Blue Key sends out a post Carnival Survey.  We want to hear what you liked, loved, disliked, or hated about Winter Carnival.  Blue Key is continuously working to improve Carnival to ensure it is a great time for everyone involved.  This survey is 100% anonymous.

This year's post Winter Carnival Survey can be found here:

http://baseline.campuslabs.com/mtu/wintercarnival

Please take a few minutes to tell us how Winter Carnival went this year so that we can make next year's Carnival even better!  Also, within the survey, you'll have a chance to submit ideas for next year's Winter Carnival theme!

Again, I want to thank you all for helping to create yet another memorable Winter Carnival.

Have a great Spring Break!
-Bradley

--
Bradley A. Torni
Michigan Technological University

"We have forty million reasons for failure, but not a single excuse." - Rudyard Kipling

Bradley Torni

Mar 14, 2017, 8:55:03 PM3/14/17
to Winter Carnival - Main Contact List
Hi Everyone!

Just a friendly reminder that the Winter Carnival Survey closes this Friday!

If you have a chance, please fill out this survey so we that can know how Winter Carnival went for you this year!

The survey can be found here:

Thank You,
Bradley