Winter Carnival: Week 2 Update

Bluekey Vice-president

Jan 22, 2018, 10:12:30 AM1/22/18
to Winter Carnival - Main Contact List
Happy Monday Everyone,

Hope everyone's first week was a success and all is well with statue building, even with this recent warm spell; however we have some good news. First, the Keweenaw Convention and Visitors Bureau has generously matched the money Blue Key gives out for statue prizes, which means that the statue prize money will be increasing!!Also, after working on our budget, Blue Key is able to offer free student attendance to the Queen's Coronation!! With that other updates are below, as always if you have any questions email me at bkvicep...@mtu.edu

Only 16 days until Winter Carnival!!

Lucas Kuta
Blue Key Vice President

Special Events
  • Banner Painting
    • Vote online by liking the picture
    • In person voting is also open at participating Houghton Businesses
  • Special Events Fee
    • $10 + $1 per skier and snowboarder
    • Due Tuesday 1/23 to MUB 106 Blue Key Office
  • Curling
  • Snow Volley Ball
    • Location: MTU Softball Diamonds
    • Saturday 1/27, 10am-2pm
    • Sunday 1/28, 10am- Finish
  • Yooper Sprint
    • Location: MTU Softball Diamonds
    • Saturday 1/27, 10am-2pm
  • Cross Country Skiing
    • Location: MTU Softball Diamonds
    • Sunday 1/28, 1pm - Finish
Statues
  • Vending
  • All Nighter
  • Keep a look out for emails about building cancellations with the warm weather

Bluekey Vice-president

Jan 22, 2018, 8:56:07 PM1/22/18
to Winter Carnival - Main Contact List
I apologize for two emails in one day. Anyway, here is a link to the post for Winter Carnival Painting voting. To vote online, just like the photo.

Sorry about that,

Lucas