Winter Carnival Survey

Andrew Conley

Feb 18, 2015, 1:20:55 PM2/18/15
to Winter Carnival 2014
Good afternoon Winter Carnival Participants!

I hope you are all well-rested from the festivities of last weekend.  It was great to see all of the friendly competition and general excitement at all of the events through the last month.

As we wrap up another Winter Carnival, we in Blue Key immediately begin preparing for next year's celebration.  To help us continually improve Winter Carnival, we welcome your feedback through the Winter Carnival survey (link below).  The survey closes on Friday, February 27 at 11:59pm.

Survey link: http://studentvoice.com/mtu/wintercarnivalsurvey2015

Michigan Tech’s chapter of Blue Key also has the honor of selecting each year’s Clair M. Donovan award.  The Claire M. Donovan award is presented to a member of the faculty, staff, or student body of Michigan Technological University who has contributed the most outstanding service during the preceding year.  The award is made in honor of Clair M. Donovan, who through his many years of service as national president of Blue Key Honor Society, as an alumnus, and as a civil leader, has made immeasurable contributions to the public image and prosperity of Michigan Technological University.

Criteria include outstanding service to Michigan Tech in non-academic activities, contributions to the public image of the University, and a continuing interest in the development of the University.  We ask that you please nominate an outstanding individual with whom you have worked who demonstrates these qualities and selflessly devotes their service to the Michigan Tech community.

The Claire M. Donovan Award nomination form can be found at the following link:

http://www.mtu.edu/student-affairs/interests/awards/

Thank you again for all of your comments and suggestions regarding Winter Carnival.  If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact me at bkpre...@mtu.edu.

--
Thank you,