Missing Equipment

Derek Pierce

Feb 11, 2015, 11:57:49 PM2/11/15
to Winter Carnival - Main Contact List, Andrew Webb
Hello all Winter Carnival groups,

It has come to our attention that a number of tables and chairs that were used during the all-nighter have gone missing. If you know of any tables or chairs that may have been misplaced, accidentally taken, or even stolen, please let us know as soon as possible. We will take back anything that is found without punishment or questions, we just want the stuff back. This message is directed mostly towards vending groups, but if anyone else knows where they may be, please assist. Thank you for your help and cooperation.

Derek Pierce & Andrew Webb
Statues Co-Directors