Problem with Nightly ver 96.0a1 (2021-11-04)

Stephen Rovinsky

Nov 4, 2021, 2:35:46 PM11/4/21
to nightly...@mozilla.org
I am having trouble logging into the Citibank web-site (www.citi.com) in the US. When I put in the User-ID and Password, and then hit Enter or click on the "Sign On" button, I get a rejection from them. I spoke to CIti's Tech Support, who asked me to try the log-on in Google Chrome's browser. That worked.
I am using an ASUS laptop, and have just upgraded to Windows 10 ver 21H1, and am using this morning's version of Nightly [Nightly 96.0a1 (20211104094642)].

—Stephen Rovinsky

B.J. Herbison

Nov 5, 2021, 4:30:29 AM11/5/21
to nightly...@mozilla.org, SRo...@Yahoo.com
I just logged into citi.com using the latest Nightly on Ubuntu without any problems. Try clearing your cookies for citi.com or a new profile. If the clearing the cookies works it's a site problem (but they won't admit that), if a new profile works it may be your add-ons or could be Enhanced Tracking Protection. If you are using anything other than Standard try again with Standard.

(Consider joining the Matrix. The Nightly discussion there is more active than this list. https://wiki.mozilla.org/Matrix #nightly:mozilla.org .)

Edward Hinds

Nov 5, 2021, 7:53:05 PM11/5/21
to nightly...@mozilla.org, b...@herbison.com, SRo...@Yahoo.com
Hello, I can also confirm that it works fine on that same version of Nightly. You may also need to adjust your firewall settings. Perhaps your antivirus app is blocking the site? Just food for thought.