New TLMC Members

Eric Rescorla

Aug 18, 2022, 4:38:07 PM8/18/22
to governance, Mitchell Baker
Hi,

The Firefox Technical Leadership module (FTLM) [0] is responsible for
engineering coordination and escalation among the modules that make up
Firefox, including ownership of the top-level module. The FTLM is
governed by the Technical Leadership Module Committee (TLMC).

Several of the previous TLMC members have left and I am pleased to
to announce that we have asked Nick Alexander and Nika Layzell to serve
based on their substantial contributions to Firefox and broad technical
impact, and fortunately they have agreed. Thanks to Nick and Nika!

-Ekr

[0] https://wiki.mozilla.org/Modules/Firefox_Technical_Leadership