Creating a Firefox Localization module

Andrew Overholt

Feb 28, 2022, 3:39:49 PM2/28/22
to gover...@mozilla.org, tlmc
Hi,

In December, Mike Hoye suggested to the Firefox Technical Leadership Module Committee (TLMC) that Mozilla create a Localization module "whose purview would include the tooling and community that enables Firefox to know what needs translation into various language and helps the community participate in providing the product with the necessary strings". The TLMC has discussed and agrees we should create this new module.

If there are no objections by Friday, I'll make the associated wiki edits and respond back here when they're complete.

Thanks,

Andrew

Andrew Overholt

Mar 11, 2022, 12:55:52 PM3/11/22
to gover...@mozilla.org, tlmc
This is now complete [1]. I believe Flod, the module owner, will be emailing next week to note some peers he's going to elect.

[1]

Ulises Villegas

Sep 28, 2023, 4:54:55 AM9/28/23
to gover...@mozilla.org, over...@mozilla.com, tlmc