Annuoncing new owner and peers for the GeckoView module

Bryan Clark

Mar 24, 2023, 1:55:24 PM3/24/23
to gover...@mozilla.org

Cheers everyone,

I am pleased to announce Irene Storozhko is now the module owner for GeckoView.

Irene has continued to help maintain and improve GeckoView, a critical component to our Android Firefox mobile application. She advocates for new functionality and does an incredible job mentoring new engineers as they take on GeckoView work.

Also added are new peers Cathy Lu, Jonathan Almeida, and Olivia Hall. All 3 engineers have been strong advocates and stewards for GeckoView throughout a lot of changes within the team.

Please join me in congratulating Irene, Cathy, Jonathan and Olivia.

Bryan Clark

Manager, Firefox Android