Fwd: Querying unified_metrics using the view

6 visningar

Lucia Vargas

oläst,
21 nov. 2022 11:33:352022-11-21
till fx-da...@mozilla.org
FYI.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Lucia Vargas <lva...@mozilla.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 4, 2022 at 4:58 PM
Subject: Querying unified_metrics using the view
To: <fx-da...@mozilla.org>, <data...@mozilla.com>, <fx-data-...@mozilla.com>, <data-platfo...@mozilla.com>

Hi all,

There is an ongoing effort to migrate from using Legacy Telemetry data to use Glean data for forecasting purposes. To support this migration we need to have BOTH Glean and Legacy Focus Android data in table `telemetry_derived.unified_metrics_v1` but Glean data will be filtered out in the corresponding view `telemetry.unified_metrics` until it is verified by the Data Science team.

For this reason and to avoid duplicated results, it is necessary to always query this data using the view `telemetry.unified_metrics`.

We have verified (and updated) existing Big Query jobs, Looker visualizations and Redash to use the view and do recommend everyone to verify your queries from other sources.

Many thanks!

Lucia

Svara alla
Svara författaren