Announcement: Decommissioning TMO Measurement Dashboard

Rob Miller

Oct 30, 2023, 11:41:04 PM10/30/23
to firef...@mozilla.org

Hi,

I'm here to share an announcement that we (Mozilla's Data Engineering and Data SRE teams) will be decommissioning the TMO Measurement Dashboard (and the aggregates.telemetry.mozilla.org endpoint that feeds it, but not the STMO Redash instance or any other tools that reside in that subdomain) by the end of this year. GLAM is the intended replacement. I've put together a document that covers all of the details, including what you should do if you're using the Measurement Dashboard because it offers you something that GLAM doesn't provide, so if this interests or concerns you please read through it and reach out to us through the specified channels.

Thanks!

-r