State of WebCompat Report Q3 2022

Jan Honza Odvarko

Nov 24, 2022, 3:17:11 AM11/24/22
to dev-pl...@mozilla.org, firef...@mozilla.org

Hey All,

One of the goals we have in the WebCompat team is to actively build and understand today's web compatibility problems and share it with the rest of the org to help shape decisions and priorities. This should be especially useful for the platform teams as well as for anyone who seeks answers for questions like: What's the state of web compatibility today? What are the top Firefox issues? What are the risks? etc.

We put together a State of WebCompat report that should help to get the answers.

It's structure is roughly:

* Top 10 issues - the most important Firefox web compat issues today

* Risks - upcoming issues (things that will become issues if Firefox does nothing about it)

* Trends - various observations we think might be useful to know about

Reach out to us in #webcompat Slack channel in case of questions.

Honza