Notify about fuzz blocker bugs

Suhaib Mujahid

Jul 29, 2022, 12:01:41 PM7/29/22
to dev-pl...@mozilla.org, firef...@mozilla.org, Marco Castelluccio

Hello,

It is important for fuzz blocker bugs to be addressed in a timely manner. These bugs could cause fuzzers to waste compute resources, or even worse, prevent finding critical issues (including security vulnerabilities). Thus, we implemented a feature for autonag to send weekly email reminders to assignees and triage owners about fuzz blocker bugs. Also, the bot will suggest increasing the severity for fuzz blocker bugs with low severity.

We plan to enable the feature on Monday, August 1st, 2022. You could peek at examples of bugs and bot comments by checking the dry-run results.

Your feedback is genuinely appreciated.

Thank you,

Suhaib, on behalf of the CI and Quality Tools team.