Announcing new peers for the Bookmarks & History (aka Places) module

Marco Bonardo

Mar 8, 2023, 3:58:48 AM3/8/23
to Firefox Dev, gover...@mozilla.org
Hello everyone,

I am pleased to announce Daisuke Akatsuka is now a peer of the Bookmarks & History (aka Places) module.

Daisuke has recently completed the conversion of Places notifications to a new
and more performant system, doing refactors to improve and clean up the code.

I am also pleased to announce Lina Butler, once a peer of the module, has accepted to take back the role of peer.

Lina has integrated Places with Sync, and has contributed a lot of robustness
and performance improvements.

Please join me in congratulating Daisuke and Lina.

Marco