Re: [Mozilla Enterprise] Digest for enterprise@mozilla.org - 1 update in 1 topic

Ale

Jan 25, 2024, 9:33:12 AMJan 25
to enter...@mozilla.org
Giving write access to all users is a big security issue in my
opinion... if every user can replace the system-wide browser & mail
client, a badly intentioned user (or even a trusted one who got infected
by a malware) can for example replace the browser with a backdoored one
(e.g. including a key logger).