Firefox automatically downloading and opening ISO files

Thane K. Sherrington

Nov 1, 2021, 1:46:47 PM11/1/21
to Mozilla.org
For some reason, my Firefox 93 has started downloading an opening ISOs in explorer without prompting me.  How can I tell it to save instead (or ask me)?

Thanks,

--
Thane K. Sherrington

Computer Connection, Ltd. ...taking the mystery out of computers since 1982.
Winner of the 2012 Ian Spencer - Excellence in Business Award
Thanks for making us the Reader's Choice Best Computer Store in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019!
95 College St., Antigonish,
NS B2G 1X6
902-863-3361 (phone)
902-863-2580 (fax)
th...@computerconnectionltd.com

Mike Kaply

Nov 1, 2021, 2:41:06 PM11/1/21
to Thane K. Sherrington, Mozilla.org
Is there an entry for ISOs when you go to about:preferences in the Applications section?

Mike

Thane K. Sherrington