Firefox ESR 102.10.0 released

Dianna Smith

Apr 11, 2023, 10:10:01 AM4/11/23
to anno...@mozilla.org, enter...@mozilla.org
We are pleased to announce that the Firefox ESR 102.10.0 release is now available for download at:
https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/organizations/all/

As always, we recommend that users keep up to date with the newest version of Firefox ESR for the latest stability and security fixes.

Release notes for Firefox 102.10.0esr are available at:
https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/102.10.0/releasenotes/

Associated security advisories are posted at:

Thank you,
Dianna Smith
Firefox Release Manager

Thomas Besser

Apr 12, 2023, 3:16:30 AM4/12/23
to enter...@mozilla.org
Hi Dianna,

Am 11.04.23 um 16:09 schrieb Dianna Smith:
> <https://www.mozilla.org/security/advisories/mfsa2023-14/>

What about https://releases.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/

There is no "102.10esr".

Regards
Thomas

--
Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (KIT)
archIT [IT-Management der Fakultät Architektur]

KIT - Die Forschungsuniversität in der Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft

Mike Hommey

Apr 12, 2023, 3:20:37 AM4/12/23
to Thomas Besser, enter...@mozilla.org
On Wed, Apr 12, 2023 at 09:16:20AM +0200, Thomas Besser wrote:
> Hi Dianna,
>
> Am 11.04.23 um 16:09 schrieb Dianna Smith:
> > We are pleased to announce that the Firefox ESR 102.10.0 release is now
> > available for download at:
> > https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/organizations/all/
> > <https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/organizations/all/>
> >
> > As always, we recommend that users keep up to date with the newest
> > version of Firefox ESR for the latest stability and security fixes.
> >
> > Release notes for Firefox 102.10.0esr are available at:
> > https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/102.10.0/releasenotes/
> > <https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/102.10.0/releasenotes/>
> >
> > Associated security advisories are posted at:
> > https://www.mozilla.org/security/advisories/mfsa2023-14/
> > <https://www.mozilla.org/security/advisories/mfsa2023-14/>
>
> What about https://releases.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/
>
> There is no "102.10esr".

It is there, between 102.1.0esr and 102.2.0esr (because it's
unfortunately alphanumerically ordered, not semantically ordered)

Mike

Thomas Besser

Apr 12, 2023, 3:28:12 AM4/12/23
to Mike Hommey, enter...@mozilla.org
Am 12.04.23 um 09:20 schrieb Mike Hommey:
>> What about https://releases.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/
>>
>> There is no "102.10esr".
>
> It is there, between 102.1.0esr and 102.2.0esr (because it's
> unfortunately alphanumerically ordered, not semantically ordered)

Oh yes, I see.

Sorry for my blindness ;-)