Firefox ESR 91.12.0 and Firefox ESR 102.1.0 released

Donal Meehan

Jul 26, 2022, 10:27:30 AMJul 26
to enter...@mozilla.org, anno...@mozilla.org

Hi,

We are pleased to announce the release of two new Firefox ESR versions today, 91.12.0 and 102.1.0.

Both are available for download from https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/organizations/all/

Firefox ESR 91.12.0 is the latest in the ESR91 branch, and as always, we recommend that users keep up to date with the newest version of Firefox ESR for the latest stability and security fixes.

Release notes for Firefox 91.12.0esr are available at https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/91.12.0/releasenotes/

Associated security advisories are posted at: https://www.mozilla.org/security/advisories/mfsa2022-29/

Firefox ESR 102.1.0 is the second release from the ESR102 branch, which is slated to replace ESR91 on September 20.
We recommend that organizations use this opportunity to test this new version in their environment, ahead of the ESR91 End Of Life.

Release notes for Firefox 102.1.0esr are available at https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/102.1.0/releasenotes/

Associated security advisories are posted at: https://www.mozilla.org/security/advisories/mfsa2022-30/

Donal Meehan,
Firefox Release Manager