AsposeOCR API implementation Runtime Error

Olatunde Oladosu

Aug 28, 2022, 12:34:07 PM8/28/22
to dev-we...@mozilla.org

pls I'm trying to use AsposeOCR API to read text from images into excel file, but after installations and setups , at runtime I run into this error: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError , caused by: java.lang.ArrayStoreException: sun.reflect.annotation.TypeNotPresentExceptionProxy...

My code:

public static void read(){

AsposeOCR api = new AsposeOCR(); File imgfile = showDialog(); RecognitionSettings setts = new RecognitionSettings(); RecognitionResult rs = api.RecognitionPage(imgfile.getAbspath(), setts); rs.save("excel.xlsx", Format.Xlsx);

}

The error occurred at line 4. Pls help me out, I don't know what else to do... Thanks...