Welcome to the dev-webdriver mailing list

Henrik Skupin

Apr 6, 2021, 10:43:55 AMApr 6
to dev-we...@mozilla.org
Hello everyone,

With the ongoing efforts to implement WebDriver BiDi, and the related
code unification between Marionette and the Remote Agent (as used for
the partial CDP implementation), we are happy to announce this new
mailing list.

It will be used for discussing anything around our implementation of the
WebDriver and WebDriver BiDi specification. That means it includes news
and updates for Marionette, geckodriver, and the Remote Agent.

An overview of our WebDriver implemenation including related projects
and current statuses can be found on our Wiki page [1]. Also we have
public weekly meetings [2] on Monday, whose you are welcome to join.

To edit your membership setting for the list go to:
https://groups.google.com/a/mozilla.org/g/dev-webdriver/

If you don't have a Google account you can also subscribe by sending an
email to dev-webdriv...@mozilla.org and then replying to the
confirmation email that comes.

Best,
Henrik