python-nss future

Marcin Cieslak

Oct 7, 2021, 12:47:33 PM10/7/21
to dev-tec...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello,

It seems that no-one is currently maintaining python-nss project.
I have prepared some early patches to make it build again and
to fix some PKCS#12 issues[1] and I would like to know if there
is a away to commit them to the python-nss Mercurial repository.

I got in touch with John Dennis, who is the last known maintainer
and he said that getting commit access to the repository needs
to be done in accordance with Mozilla policies.

What do I need to do? Most of the documentation on the developer website
involves getting access to big Mozilla projects.

I have a bugzilla.mozila.org account registered with sa...@SAPER.INFO
with 2FA and I can access Phabricator with it as well.

[1] https://ylog.eu/tmp/python-nss.patch

Marcin Cieślak
saper on github

Robert Relyea

Oct 8, 2021, 7:00:22 PM10/8/21
to dev-tec...@mozilla.org, Christina Fu, Matthew Harmsen
Thanks for reaching out Marcin,

I believe cfu is the current maintainer, if there is one. At least she
would know who the current maintainer is.

Christina, do you know who the right person is? we proably should get
them in the right lists at mozilla.

bob