Network Security Services (NSS) 3.72 was released on 28 October 2021.
- Documentation: release notes for NSS 3.72
- Documentation: release notes for NSS 3.71
- Remove newline at the end of coreconf.dep
- Bug 1731911 - Fix nsinstall parallel failure.
- Bug 1729930 - Increase KDF cache size to mitigate perf regression in about:logins
NSS 3.72 shared libraries are backwards-compatible with all older NSS 3.x shared libraries. A program linked with older NSS 3.x shared libraries will work with this new version of the shared libraries without recompiling or relinking. Furthermore, applications that restrict their use of NSS APIs to the functions listed in NSS Public Functions will remain compatible with future versions of the NSS shared libraries.