Help Improve the Mozilla Root Store Policy

Ben Wilson

Jun 4, 2024, 10:53:11 AMJun 4
to dev-secur...@mozilla.org
All,

I am collecting suggested updates to improve the Mozilla Root Store Policy (MRSP). Share your thoughts on how we can make the MRSP more clear and better for improving Internet security. Feel free to comment on existing issues or to create new ones on our GitHub Issues page: https://github.com/mozilla/pkipolicy/issues. (Issues scheduled to be addressed in the next version of MRSP are flagged with the label "3.0".)

Thanks in advance for your suggestions and feedback.

Ben

Tim Hollebeek

Jun 5, 2024, 12:03:01 PMJun 5
to dev-secur...@mozilla.org, Ben Wilson
This doesn't apply to the parts of Mozilla policy that aren't certificate policy, but to the extent that Mozilla policy addresses issues that are traditionally covered in a CP, it would be best if those requirements were written in RFC 3647 format to allow them to be read side-by-side with the Baseline Requirements and existing CPSs.

-Tim