Ignore email titled Sandbox: Welcome to the Common CA Database

Kathleen Wilson

May 3, 2021, 12:10:24 PM5/3/21
to dev-secur...@mozilla.org
All,

Please ignore the email with subject "Sandbox: Welcome to the Common CA Database". This was the first time that our Salesforce admin used OwnBackup to create a sandbox instance of the CCADB. We'll figure it out, and then I will send a mass email about it.

Thanks,
Kathleen

dev-secur...@mozilla.org

May 3, 2021, 1:21:15 PM5/3/21
to dev-secur...@mozilla.org
Mass email sent via CCADB:
~~
All,

Please ignore the email with subject "Sandbox: Welcome to the Common CA Database". This was the first time that we used OwnBackup to create a sandbox instance of the CCADB. To our surprise, full replication also creates and activates the CA Community users. This was not our intention, and we apologize for the confusion. In the future we will use selective replication so that the CA Community users do not get automatically created and activated.

Thanks,
Kathleen
~~