CCADB: Updating Audit Case Workflow

Kathleen Wilson

Jul 19, 2022, 5:55:08 PM7/19/22
to dev-secur...@mozilla.org
All,

We are updating the Audit Cases in the CCADB to have the same workflow as the Information Update Request Cases, so that the workflow will be based on the data to be provided (and not based on the underlying structure of the Case and Root Cases).

Instructions with screenshots for the new Audit Case workflow:

We are in the final stages of testing the changes in CCADB sandbox, and hope to move the changes to CCADB production next week. I will provide more information as we get ready to migrate the changes.

I will appreciate constructive feedback on the new instructions.

Thanks,
Kathleen