WELCOME to dev-security-policy

Kathleen Wilson

Apr 1, 2021, 7:47:10 PMApr 1
to dev-secur...@mozilla.org
All,

Welcome to the new dev-security-policy group in Mozilla's Google Workspace. The predecessor of this group, mozilla.dev.security.policy, had been running on ancient custom-patched mailman software since the early Mozilla days, which had limitations and sometimes loss of data. Therefore, we have moved to the dev-security-policy group, which is a well-supported email-based Google Group under Mozilla's Google Workspace account.

The access points for this group are:
  - Group Name: dev-security-policy
  - Web: https://groups.google.com/a/mozilla.org/g/dev-security-policy

The old group, mozilla.dev.security.policy, has been archived such that no more posts will be accepted. Google has stated that data in the old group and the URLs to messages within the old group will remain as-is. So you may continue to read the old messages via https://groups.google.com/g/mozilla.dev.security.policy and the URLs to particular messages within the old group should continue to work.

Thanks,
Kathleen

Ben Wilson

Apr 2, 2021, 1:04:16 PMApr 2
to dev-secur...@mozilla.org
Thanks, Kathleen.
I'm sure we'll all enjoy using this new list.
Thanks again,
Ben

On Thursday, April 1, 2021 at 5:47:10 PM UTC-6 Kathleen Wilson wrote:
[...]

This new group, dev-security-policy, is also public-facing via the web interface so you only need to subscribe to the new group if you intend to post messages or if you want to receive group conversations via email. To subscribe, send an email to dev-security-policy+subscribe@mozilla.org or to me or Ben.

Thanks,
Kathleen