Intent to prototype and ship: CSS content property alt text

Emilio Cobos Álvarez

Jun 3, 2024, 6:05:52 PMJun 3
to dev-pl...@mozilla.org

Pref: layout.css.content.alt-text.enabled
Standards Body: CSSWG
DevTools bug: N/A
Other browsers:

 * Blink: Shipping the single value syntax, about to ship multi-value syntax.
 * WebKit: Shipping multi-value syntax.

web-platform-tests: Parsing tests in css/css-content, accname/name/comp_name_from_content.html tests the a11y stuff (there are other internal tests for that too).

Let me know if there are any concerns here.

Cheers,

 -- Emilio