[ANNOUNCE] Firefox-CI Taskcluster version upgrade to 44.13.4

Andrew Halberstadt

May 4, 2022, 8:45:01 AM5/4/22
to dev-platform, releng, bwong-...@mozilla.com, Sheriffs, firefox-ci
Hello all!

The Taskcluster, CloudOps, and Releng teams are planning on rolling out a Taskcluster version upgrade to the FirefoxCI cluster today. This is the second upgrade in our new bi-weekly upgrade cadence.

Timeline:
- Upgrade the cluster at 3pm UTC / 8am PDT
- Finish by 3:30pm UTC / 8:30am PDT; respond to this email.

We're going to continue with the no tree closures approach. If there is more disruption than expected, ideally we can identify what we need to fix to make non-tree-closure maintenance possible.

This upgrade will bring us from 44.11.2 to 44.13.4. See the CHANGELOG for more information on what's included in this upgrade.

Backchannels:
- Slack: #firefox-ci-proj (primary) and #taskcluster-cloudops
- Matrix: #releaseduty and #firefox-ci

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Cheers,
Andrew

Andrew Halberstadt

May 4, 2022, 2:45:21 PM5/4/22
to dev-platform, releng, bwong-...@mozilla.com, Sheriffs, firefox-ci
This is now finished. We ended up upgrading from 44.11.2 to 44.13.5 (CHANGELOG).

If you see any issues, please let us know in one of the aforementioned back channels.
Thanks!