Crash reporting & stability virtual all hands 2022

Gabriele Svelto

Aug 3, 2022, 5:26:33 AM (13 days ago) Aug 3
to crash-reporting-wg, stability, dev-platform
[cross-posting to stability and dev-platform]

Hello all,
we'd like to hold a short (~1h) virtual all hands covering Firefox crash
reporting and stability. The proposed date & time is Friday 12th of
August, at 10AM PDT / 1PM EDT / 7PM CET.

https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=ZmUxaW8xMTFhM204amRlNDRjNHA2b2QzZXMgZ3N2ZWx0b0Btb3ppbGxhLmNvbQ

We're going to use this time to discuss the improvements we made in the
past 12 months, discuss short and mid-term plans but we also welcome
questions and suggestions from all other teams. If you're working on
Firefox/Thunderbird/Mozilla VPN and want to know more, or have a request
regarding anything that involves crash reporting you're welcome to join!

This is a tentative agenda, feel free to add whatever you think might be
worth discussing:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EAiGNOBr7YUUkrYaJreoU4U6-ZbvxUP2BumRZZDGINY/edit?usp=sharing

This is a meeting we would usually hold in person during the all hands,
but given most people in this area won't attend to the next one I think
it's better to have it this way.

Gabriele
OpenPGP_signature

Gabriele Svelto

Aug 3, 2022, 5:58:19 AM (12 days ago) Aug 3
to crash-reporting-wg, stability, dev-platform
I apologize but the Google Calendar event invitation was truncated in
the previous e-mail, this one should work:

https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=ZmUxaW8xMTFhM204amRlNDRjNHA2b2QzZXMgZ3N2ZWx0b0Btb3ppbGxhLmNvbQ&tmsrc=gsvelto%40mozilla.com

Gabriele
OpenPGP_signature

Gabriele Svelto

2:25 AM (3 hours ago) 2:25 AM
to stability, dev-platform
Hello everybody,
I recorded the meeting for those who weren't there but forgot to share
the link, here you go:
https://mozilla.hosted.panopto.com/Panopto/Pages/Viewer.aspx?id=a735a44b-dd76-4c53-a2ee-aeef0140b338
OpenPGP_signature