Re: Extension to integrate Searchfox features in Phabricator

Marco Castelluccio

Feb 8, 2023, 4:40:13 PM2/8/23
to dev-pl...@mozilla.org, Luca Greco
Hello all,
for a couple of weeks the extension to integrate some Searchfox features
in Phabricator has
been broken. Thanks to Luca Greco it is now working again!
I thought I'd take the opportunity to advertise the extension again, to
remind everyone of its
existence and to let those who joined more recently know about it.

- Marco.