[meta] Mirroring this list to mail-archive.com

Frederik Braun

Sep 6, 2021, 3:38:53 AM9/6/21
to dev-pl...@mozilla.org, Dietrich Ayala
Hi,

it turns out that Google Groups silently dropped support for RSS feeds.
I myself am not a huge user of Google Groups, but it turns out that the
widely used @intenttoship twitter bot by dietrich (in CC) relied on this
to filter and post "Intent" threads.

The workaround for blink-dev, was that their list admin force-subscribed
the account of "mail-archive.com", which is a community-led hobby
project to archive popular mailing lists. The instructions (and more
details) for how to do this are at
<https://www.mail-archive.com/faq.html#newlist>. But TLDR: just add
`archi...@mail-archive.com` as a subscriber.

Unfortunately, I was unable to find out who the list admin is, so I am
asking directly to the list.

I do not expect for this to be a controversial change, as our list is
already public.

Thanks,
Frederik

Frederik Braun