PSA: Autonag bot setting "Has Regression Range" to "yes" on many old bugs

Marco Castelluccio

Jan 10, 2022, 10:41:08 AM1/10/22
to dev-pl...@mozilla.org, Firefox Dev
Hello all,
we have recently introduced a new autonag script to automatically set "Has Regression Range" to "yes" on bugs where the "Regressed By" field is not empty.
Unfortunately, I've forgotten to add a creation time limitation, so the bot started updating many old bugs. We have stopped the bot once we noticed the problem, and fixed it.

You can filter these emails out easily by creating a filter on email content containing both "Release mgmt bot" and "Has Regression Range".

Thanks and sorry about the noise!
- Marco.