[ANNOUNCE] Treeherder Performance Data Migration

Katie Kleemola

Jun 24, 2022, 10:41:20 AM6/24/22
to dev-pl...@mozilla.org, firefox-ci, sher...@mozilla.org, perf-s...@mozilla.com, Performance Test Engineering, releng

Hello everyone!

The SRE (CloudOps) and Compiler + Development Teams are planning a Treeherder performance data migration on Tuesday June 28.

We will start the migration at 11:00am UTC / 4:00am PDT and expect it to run about 4 hours.

We're going to keep the trees open for check-ins. We don’t expect any noticeable impact except temporary delays in related Perfherder Redash dashboards.

We will reply to this email after the migration has completed.

Backchannels:

  • Slack: #treeherder-ops

  • Matrix: #treeherder

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Cheers,

Katie

(Services SRE)

Katie Kleemola

Jun 28, 2022, 3:07:55 PM6/28/22
to dev-pl...@mozilla.org, Katie Kleemola, firefox-ci, sher...@mozilla.org, perf-s...@mozilla.com, Performance Test Engineering, releng
This is complete. If you see any issues please let us know in one of the aforementioned back channels.

Thanks!