MLCommons Elections - help shape our future and join the members group

David Kanter

Mar 1, 2021, 12:21:56 PM3/1/21
to public
Hi Folks,

First of all, thank you for your strong support of the MLCommons community. We have been  successful because of our great leaders and participants. It's now time to help shape the future of MLCommons and elect the 2021-2023 class for the Board of Directors (BoD) and Working Group (WG) chairs.

Generally speaking, you are a member if your organization (usually your employer) is a member. Additionally, some academics and individuals who are unaffiliated or in special circumstances have signed memberships.

This notification is going to the public mailing list because many people have not joined the members mailing list and we want to be as inclusive as possible.

As always, do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks,

David Kanter
Executive Director

David Kanter