Save the date and sign up: July 15th MLCommons Community meeting

MLCommons Administration

Jul 6, 2021, 6:31:28 PM7/6/21
to comm...@mlcommons.org, pub...@mlcommons.org

Hi Everyone,

We'd like to invite you all to join us for our next community meeting on July 15, 2021.

This quarter has been a very exciting one for MLCommons as an organization, with lots of news to share:

1. We launched MLPerf Tiny about a month ago, which is aimed at measuring performance for extremely compact models used in IoT devices and other embedded applications. This included an exciting partnership with EEMBC and we look forward to many results in future rounds - note this group is available to anyone presently, so please get involved. https://mlcommons.org/en/news/mlperf-tiny-v05/

2. We released MLPerf Training 1.0 with 2 new models, over 650 new results and many new submitters: https://mlcommons.org/en/news/mlperf-training-v10/

3. The MLPerf Mobile group released v1.0 of their results (https://mlcommons.org/en/inference-mobile-10/) and just released the Android-based app to select press. The app is in the early stages of multi-platform support and has booted on a second OS. Additionally, the group is very close to releasing the app as open-source.

4. We are kicking off an MLPerf Storage benchmark - contact David Kanter (da...@mlcommons.org) if you are interested.

You will get to hear about all these milestones and more at the upcoming community meeting. We will share the exact agenda a little closer to the date in this thread, but expect a roughly full day meeting with a break for lunch.

This meeting is open to the public, so feel free to share with friends, colleagues and prospective members. Please sign up here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r60Vv_X96sQlMM8gxWpdWsWIdRpZrcOq7bNEOGRoWl0/edit?usp=sharing even if you think we know this information already! We will send a VC invite to everyone who has signed up.

Looking forward to our meeting!

Best regards,

Chelsea Nikirk
sup...@mlcommons.org