Practical AI Podcast on MLCommons with David Kanter

David Kanter

Jan 19, 2021, 12:49:10 PM1/19/21
to public
Hi Folks,

I hope you are all well and that our US colleagues enjoyed the MLK holiday weekend.

I recently had the opportunity to do a podcast with the folks at Practical AI talking about MLCommons, and our mission including the MLPerf benchmarks, the People's Speech dataset, and MLCube. I had a lot of fun and we actually ended up chatting for another half hour afterwards.

Please take a listen and pass along to your colleagues, your friends, or anyone curious about MLCommons!

https://changelog.com/practicalai/119

As always, feedback, questions, and comments are welcome!

Thanks,

David Kanter
Executive Director

Alex Lee

Jan 20, 2021, 5:29:28 PM1/20/21
to David Kanter, public
Absolutely wonderful talk! Learning a lot here!
Also thanks a lot for introducing this great podcast channel!

Best Regards,
Huazhang Li