Slides from December community meeting

David Kanter

Dec 21, 2020, 11:01:39 AM12/21/20
to public
Hi Everyone,

Last week we had a fantastic community meeting where we had a chance to hear about all the accomplishments of MLCommons and the progress and plans of our working groups for 2021. I'm extremely excited about 2021, especially as I expect that we should have 1-2 physical community meetings and not just virtual ones!

I'm happy so many of you could attend our December meeting. However, for those who could not attend we have now posted the slides online in PDF form.

As a reference, https://mlcommons.org/en/get-involved/ contains a list of the upcoming events, as well as slides from all of our past meetings.

Please feel free to pass the slides along to your friends, colleagues, and anyone else interested in joining the community.

Thanks again!

David Kanter
Executive Director