Missing TensorFlow DLRM model in MLPerf Inference

Calvin McCarter

Jul 13, 2021, 12:30:27 PM7/13/21
to public
Hi everyone!

Firstly, since I'm new here, a brief intro -- I'm Calvin McCarter, an ML scientist at Lightmatter, the photonic (super)computer company. I'm really excited about what MLCommons is doing to bring clarity to the murky world of ML system performance!

Secondly, I wanted to bring up the unfortunate disappearance of the TensorFlow DLRM model in MLPerf Inference. The TensorFlow model checkpoint is (sadly, was) available at a public personal GCS bucket, according to the Github repo. But it appears the person's bucket has disappeared, and the person is not easy to contact. A number of us have raised this via Github issues, and a number of people have tried to contact the person, all to no avail.

Does anyone on this list happen to have a copy of the TensorFlow DLRM Inference model? If so, can you please help make this model publicly available again? If not, does MLCommons plan to regenerate this checkpoint, or to modify the benchmark given that one of the models is now inaccessible?

Calvin