Save the date and sign up: December 17th Community meeting!

David Kanter

Dec 8, 2020, 11:00:54 AM12/8/20
to public, members
Hi Everyone,

First of all, we are thrilled about the recent rollout of the website for MLCommons and the launch of the organization. That was our key organizational milestone for the end of the year, and thanks to everyone's hard work, we delivered in spades.

With the launch out of the way, we will hold the next MLPerf Community meeting as a virtual event on Thursday, December 17th from 9:00am - 4:30am Pacific time.

Please sign up here. We will send the VC invite to everyone who has signed up on the day before the event.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Thanks,

David Kanter
Executive Director

David Kanter

Dec 8, 2020, 11:19:51 AM12/8/20
to public, members
Correction - 9am - 4:30pm. We will also have a break for lunch!

h/t to Ross for detecting the problem in my timing :)

David