Meeting Reminder: Sign up to join July 15th Community Meeting

MLCommons Administration

Jul 13, 2021, 12:30:28 PM7/13/21
to community, public

Hi everyone,

As a reminder, the next MLCommons community meeting is on July 15, 2021.

Please sign up here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r60Vv_X96sQlMM8gxWpdWsWIdRpZrcOq7bNEOGRoWl0/edit?usp=sharing by giving us your name, email address (corporate email where possible, or academic if applicable) and organization. Please fill these in - even if you think we know this information already! We will send a VC invite to everyone who has signed up.

This meeting is open to the public, so feel free to share with friends, colleagues and prospective members.

Looking forward to our meeting!

Best regards,

Chelsea Nikirk
sup...@mlcommons.org