Congratulations! MLPerf Mobile v1.0 results are live

David Kanter

May 19, 2021, 1:05:13 PM5/19/21
to public, members, mobile
Hi Everyone,

Our latest  MLPerf Mobile results went live this morning - you can find the results here: https://mlcommons.org/en/inference-mobile-10/

In this release of MLPerf Mobile, we replaced our object detection benchmark with MobileDETs (https://arxiv.org/abs/2004.14525) which is more accurate than the previous detector. Additionally, we focused a lot on internal technical improvements that we will be building on top of to open-source the mobile app and results in the future.

Congratulations to the teams at Intel, Mediatek, Qualcomm, and Samsung on their results.

I want to thank a number of folks for their contributions:

--Ramesh, William, and Wookie for steering the working group and getting us to the finish line.

--Relja and the team at XOR for a lot of the technical work on the app

Let's give all of these folks and our submitters a big congratulations, we are looking forward to more great work in the future!

Thanks,

David Kanter
Executive Director