Can the human mind interact directly with objects, inanimate or living?

Dimi Chakalov

Mar 29, 2013, 7:47:41 PM3/29/13
to Larissa-Emilia Cheran, lians...@gmail.com, lians...@mindmattermapping.org, jnlr...@mindmattermapping.org, mbg...@optimum.net, b...@icrl.org
Dear Dr. Cheran,

The human mind need not "interact" with any physical entity [Ref. 1].
The solution of mind-matter relations has been known for decades; see
my web site. I will be happy to show you the main references.

Kind regards,

D. Chakalov
chakalov.net

[Ref. 1] Larissa-Emilia Cheran, Exploring the Mechanisms of
Interaction between Human Consciousness and Networks of Living
Neurons, Journal of Nonlocality, Vol. I, Nr. 1, 2012.

"We do not have a clear definition for life yet. What makes the
difference between a living cell
and an identical cell, without life? All the physical properties are
identical, the chemical
components are the same, what is missing is the ineffable force that
moves everything in the most
surprisingly coherent fashion. What orchestrates 100,000 chemical
reactions, every second, in
every cell of the 100 trillion that form a human body? How can the
constant homeostatic
feedback response be achieved in milliseconds? What coordinates the
self-organization of this
complex system? Is it driven by the 25,000 genes turning each other on
and off and producing
proteins? Decoding the human genome did not reveal a Holy Grail after
all: the contribution of
the gene variants to disease is rather weak. There are other unknown
factors at work and the
challenge ahead is to identify these, their controls, their potential
impact and interactions."